Each class has the following core components and a unique theme:
- The teacher prepares for class with her own rituals to create sacred space.
- The class theme is introduced, and everyone is invited to pull an oracle card for guidance.
- Breathing to integrate mind, body, and spirit into the present moment and intention setting to initiate a co-creative relationship with the divine.
Circling head, Heart + HIPS
- Circle through each part of the body to release tension or rigidity, and begin to shift the focus from how it looks to how it feels.
- Heart Opening to connect to the the rhythm of the music and the rhythm of your own heart, and begin the longest journey we ever take - six inches from the head to the heart.
- Hip Opening through sensual movement to release shame and shyness and replace it with bold reveling in pleasure.
Yoga as prayer, Shadow + shake
- Sun Salutations/Dancing Warrior Sequence to access the gifts of yoga by experiencing movement as prayer and bringing our awareness of mind, body, spirit, and energetics into alignment.
- Shadow Dance to honor the challenges in our lives and dance with them rather than pretending that they are not there.
- Shaking each part of the body to intentionally release what no longer serves us and reclaim our vibrant nature and zing!
Free dance + connection
- Choreographed Dance to create more mind/body connection and to have fun!
- Free Dance to move into our full authentic creative expression and feel our spirit/soul embodied and dancing.
- Community Connection to use language to anchor any healing or epiphanies and also be a witness to another woman as she shares.
- Final strengthening, stretching and relaxation to integrate all the benefits of class.